Resources for Senior and Elderly Patients
Please find below resources which you may find helpful.
- http://www.eldercare.gov A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging assisting you with services for older adults and families. You may also call 800-677-1116.
- http://www.assisted-living-directory.com/content/california.htm A list of assisted living facility options in San Diego.
- http://www.sandiego.gov/citycouncil/cd5/seniorresources.shtml California government website with various resources for patient needs.
- http://www.meals-on-wheels.org/meals/senior-resources/ A great way to make sure your loved one has cooked meals during the week.
- https://www.seniorhelpers.com/sandiegocounty-ca/resourcelinks Trusted, informative resources both nationally and locally to help you find solutions to your senior home care needs.
- http://sandiego.networkofcare.org/aging/index.aspx Network of Care is part of a broad effort by our county to improve and better coordinate long-term care services locally.
- http://www.servingseniors.org/about-us/ Serving Seniors is transforming the aging experience for low income seniors in San Diego with our highly successful and innovative programs that help seniors live independently for as long as possible.